As we all know referees play a major role in all sport, Oztag is no different. Knowing how important referees are to our games success, programs are in place to ensure referees are knowledgeable in all facets of the game.
Regular referee clinics are conducted at venues around the state for referees to stay in touch with any new interpretations to rules and also to assist new referees become familiar with communication and positioning techniques.
Queensland Oztag is also active within the High School system in regards to students learning basic rule interpretations. Both theory and practical components are used as part of the assessment process. If your school would like to become part of our program please call Queensland Oztag on 1300 469 824.
Queensland Oztag | Youtube channel
- General Referee Signals – Oztag Referee Signals and Rules
- Referee Positioning + Scoring a Try – Oztag Referee Signals and Rules
- Defensive Line + 3 Sec Rule – Oztag Referee Signals and Rules
- Kicking – Oztag Referee Signals and Rules
- Jumping + Late Tag – Oztag Referee Signals and Rules
- Fending – Oztag Referee Signals and Rules
- Contact – Oztag Referee Signals and Rules
REFEREE TOUR OF DUTY
Images below refer to how many events a referee has attended.