2021 Junior State Cup
April 16 @ 8:00 am - April 18 @ 5:00 pm
Please note that format may change closer to the event depending on restriction related to Covid set down by the Qld Government.
Your Venue Manager will be advised of any format changes.
Tournament Dates & Venue
- 16th-18th April 2021
- Sunshine Coast Stadium
- 128 team capacity for both tournaments
- 30min games
- 30min break
- 3 games in a 3 hour block on Friday & Saturday
- Arrive 30min prior to game, play then leave after last game
- 4 blocks of 3 games with an hour between the end of game 3 of a block and game 1 of the next block
- First games start 8am. Last games start 8:30pm
- Sunday is finals only
- No Spectators
- 12 fields at Stadium precinct being used.
The link will open up at 12:01am EST Monday 19th October and this information will be conveyed in the week leading up to the link opening so that all eligible players have the same opportunity to register first.
- Require to have played in the 2020 seasons
- If your competition was restricted by team numbers then players that played in 2019 can nominate under the provision that they contacted the Venue Manager to get in but couldn’t get in due to restricted numbers. Written proof required (text, email, FB Message, etc.)
- 2019 players that meet the above requirements can still cause a trial (more than 16 players nominated)
- Players can only nominate for 1 division
- Players that play in a Junior State Cup team CANNOT play in a Senior State Cup team
Due to the constant relaxation of Covid restrictions the following aspects of the tournament format may change:
Spectators allowed, game length and draw structure.