PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE BELOW INFORMATION AND UNDERSTAND THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE REGISTERING SPECIFICALLY THE COVID SAFE GUIDELINES
2020 Super Series – Junior & Senior Information Announcement
The 2020 Super Series will continue to go ahead as planned. Below is the updated details that players will be required to know prior to registering.
Tournament Date: 12th-13th December 2020
Venue: Sunshine Coast Stadium, Kawana, QLD
Costs: A tournament fee of $105.00 is required. Additional costs will be for the following:
- Playing Top = $35
- Playing Shorts = $35
- Playing Tights = $45
- You must purchase at least 1 playing top AND either 1 playing shorts OR 1 playing tights (Female).
- Additional merchandise can be purchased during the sign-up process
- We advise all travelling players to take out travel insurance and to stay up to date with the QLD Government Contact Tracing page
Senior Division Structure
All divisions going ahead with the below changes:
- 40’s Mens – 45’s Mens & 50’s Mens to play in the division
- 30’s Mens – 35’s to play in the division
- U17 Girls QLD – will be required to play in U20 girls division
- U18 Boys & U18 Girls QLD – do not play as they were also selected in U20’s teams (Players selected in these teams will have access to buy merchandise in a separate event)
NOTE: A decision will be made on a division going ahead in relation to the registrations by 28th September. You will receive a full uniform and registration refund if your division does not go ahead.
Senior Game Structure
Below is the breakdown of how your games will be played over the weekend:
- Divisions with 3 teams – all play each other twice – first past the post is the winner
- Divisions with 4 teams – all play each other once – reseed 4th game of 1v2 and 3v4 – first past the post
- Divisions with 5 teams – all play each other once – first past the post
Important Covid Safe Guidelines:
- You will be required to arrive just before your games each day and then leave the precinct following the conclusion of your games (you will play your games each day over a 3hr block)
- There are to be up to 4 team officials (1 coach and 3 managers) per team
- There will be no NSW teams due to the boarders being closed
- There will be no training day (uniforms to be collected on the Saturday)
- There are to be NO spectators
U10 TO U15 BOYS AND GIRLS WILL BE CONTACTING REGARDING ANY CHANGES TO AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING FORTNIGHT.
2020 Super Series Event Information – click here