Tri Series is just around the corner, and we’re super excited to have you involved in the tournament.
Details of what is in store for you during this event is outlined below
Friday 15th – Training Day
- 7:30am – 11:00am Junior Team Training
- 10:30am – 1:00pm Senior Team Training
Friday Night – Opening Ceremony
- 4:30pm Gates Open
- 4:30pm – 7:30pm Street Party
- 5:00pm Team Marshaling
- 5:15pm Opening Ceremony Commence
- 6:30pm First Senior Games Commence
There will be a street party for all players, parents and supporters from when the stadium gates open. The Street Party includes food vendors and free amusement rides.
Saturday 16th – Game Day
- 9:00am Games Commence
- 11:15am – 11:30am Mini Break – Challenge
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm Mini Break – Challenge
- 4:15pm Games Completed
Sunday 17th – Game Day
- 8:00am Games Commence
- 10:15am – 10:30am Mini Break – Challenge
- 12:45pm – 1:00pm Mini Break – Challenge
- 3:15pm Games Completed
- 3:30pm Closing Ceremony Commence
Tri Series Team Challenge
Various events will be held during the MINI breaks throughout the course of the weekend. Points will be allocated for each of these events. Prizes and bragging rights will be given to participants and the overall champion team.
So you may be overall champ in your division for the Oztag games played, HOWEVER will your region reign supreme in the TRI series Teams Challenge.
The first of these challenges will kick off Friday afternoon so stay tuned!