2016 QLD State Cup - Seniors
Venue: Sunshine Coast Stadium- Kawana
Date: 18 March 2016 (12:00PM)
Queensland Senior state cup
2016 Senior State Cup will be held at the Sunshine Coast Stadium over 2.5 days.
Important Information for the 2016 Senior State Cup is as follows.
- Nominations for 2016 Senior State Cup must be in by the 16th November 2015.
- Trial Dates for the 2016 Senior State Cup Will be held 22th November 2015.
- All players selected to represent their Venue must have paid their sign on fees and purchased Merchandise by the 27th November 2015.
NO REFUNDS will be processed after the 4th December 2015.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Queensland Oztag on phone: 1300 469 824 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
***DRAW & POOLS RELEASED***
The 2016 SENIOR State Cup draw has now been released. The draw can be accessed by the 2 options below
Pools: Click here
- Download the fifty10 app on your smartphone app store
- for all crossover and finals games please click on the finals tab
- Click here
Dates: Friday 18th, Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th March 2016.
- Referee Application Form
- Referee Roles and Responsibility
- Referee Code of Conduct
- 2015 Rule Book
- 2015 Rule Book, Additions, Interpretations and Omissions
RUMBA JUNIOR AND SENIOR STATE CUP REFEREE SPONSORS AND PREFERRED
ACCOMMODATION PROVIDER OF THE JUNIOR AND SENIOR STATE CUPS
“GET TAGGED, YOU’LL LOVE IT”