2020 SUPER SERIES
December 11 @ 4:30 pm - December 13 @ 5:00 pm
QLD and Interstate teams will compete at the 2020 SUPER SERIES event held at Sunshine Coast Stadium.
2020 will see a revamped event from our regular TRI SERIES with more interstate teams wanting to attend in more divisions PLUS complete new team names and selection structure for teams within QLD.
QLD and ALL Stars teams will still be chosen from this event.
EVENT INFORMATION: Click Here
Draw Link: TBA
Field Map: TBA
Friday 11th – Training Day
- 7:30am – 11:00am Junior Team Training
- 10:30am – 1:00pm Senior Team Training
Friday Night – Opening Ceremony
- Early games: Some divisions may commence early (12.30pm)
- 4:30pm Gates Open
- 4:30pm – 7:30pm Street Party
- 5:00pm Team Marshaling
- 5:15pm Opening Ceremony Commence
- 6:30pm First Games Commence (this may change depending on number of teams attending)
There will be a street party for all players, parents and supporters from when the stadium gates open. The Street Party includes food vendors and free amusement rides.
Saturday 12th – Game Day
- 8:00am Games Commence
- 5.45pm Games Completed
Sunday 13th – Game Day
- 8:30am Games Commence
- 11:25am – 11:45pm Mini Break – Challenge
- 1:55pm – 2:15pm Mini Break – Challenge
- 4:30pm Games Completed
- 5.30pm Closing Ceremony Commence
Super Series Team Challenge
Various events will be held during the course of the weekend. Points will be allocated for each of these events and a CHAMPION area named.
- Registration is not transferable to another event
- Non-attendance does not qualify for a refund
- An injured player may be eligible for a registration refund if a medical certificate is provided and a replacement player is found.
- Non-attendance due to suspension will not entitle you to a refund regardless of timing to event
Note: Shadow/Development players will receive a refund for their registration if they are not brought into the team. Any gear ordered will be provided