2019 SCHOOL CHALLENGE CUP – PRIMARY
March 11 @ 4:00 pm - August 18 @ 5:00 pm
2019 will see the introduction of the SCHOOLS CHALLENGE CUP which will replace the current ALL School format.
- Districts: Week beginning 11th March (3 weeks)
- Regional’s: 27th & 28th April
- State Championships: 17th & 18th August
Note: Venues TBA
2 distinct groups are defined within the event program which cater to developing and competitive players
- Competitive Divisions – Girls, Boys & Mixed teams from Years 4, 5 and 6
- While competitive divisions will be playing for points a fun inclusive atmosphere will still be present with our referees assisting where required with skill development
- Non-Competitive – Girls, Boys and Mixed teams from years 4, 5 and 6 (District level only)
- This division is primarily for the students who are developing in the game of Oztag OR do not wish to play competitively but would still like to represent their school
- Enables students to participate against schools within their area over a 3-5-week period after school within a structured environment.
- Finals will be held for years 5-6 in Girls, Boys and Mixed competitive divisions in each District
- Top 2 teams in each division will gain acceptance into the Regional level of competition
- Event Duration: 3-5-week competition depending on numbers of teams entered within each division (after school: 4pm – 6pm)
- # of games: 2 games per afternoon depending on number of teams entered in each division
- Game Duration: 20minutes
- # of Players: Min of 8 and max 12 players at District level competition. 16 players can be used at Regional and State Level.
- Top 2 teams in each division will progress through to State Championships within each region
- Top 2 teams in each region will compete to become STATE CHAMPION within there division
How to enter:
For more information on how to enter please contact us on the details below
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 1300 469 824