- This event has passed.
2017 Social Media State Cup
September 11 @ 8:00 am - October 16 @ 3:00 pm
The Social Media State Cup is an online tournament that will determine which Local Competition Team and Venue in Queensland is the savviest when it comes to social media.
Comment, like and share on designated posts that are put up on your local Oztag Facebook page. Check out what your team can win if you and the crew are up to the task
Event will run for 6 rounds of competition against each of the venues within the State.
DRAW: Click Here
Prizes are given to:
- The winning team in Queensland – This will be the team with the highest points total at the end of the 6 week round robin.
- The winning venue – This will be the venue with that finishes highest on the ladder after the round robin. In the event of a draw there will be a countback on total points accrued across the 6 weeks of competition.
The winning team will receive:
- 1 full seasons fees (the equivalent 11 players).
- A full set of sublimated shirts or singlets (the equivalent 11 players).
- A catered corporate box at the winning team’s venue.
How to Get Points
- Team points are accrued in 3 different ways
- @ mention your team – 2 points
- @ mention 2 friends not in your team – 2 points
- @ a nominated local business – 2 points
- A maximum of 6 points is available to each player in a team to contribute to their total team score.
- Venue points are accrued in two ways:
- Likes on nominated Facebook Posts – 1 point
- Shares on nominated Facebook Posts – 3 points
- A maximum of 4 points is available to anyone at a venue to contribute to their total venue score.
10 bonus points will be allocated to teams that commented in a post if their venue wins the round. A venue wins the round by having the more likes and shares than the venue they were up against in that round.
Full Competition information: Click here