Queensland Oztag Coronavirus Update:
Queensland Oztag has made the decision that all Queensland Oztag Venues currently operating will be postponed until 1st June 2020, in line with the recent recommendations from the Australian Federal Government.
Protecting participants, spectators, coaches, referee’s and its staff to help mitigate risks of COVID19 spreading in public environments- continuing to operate local venues and programs would risk those environments becoming a mode for spreading the infection.
Should you be a player in a current season please be advised that Queensland Oztag along with its venues is determined to complete these seasons. We are working towards a recommencement date of June 1st 2020 and will continue to update those who are registered in current seasons at local venues as new information comes to hand
The situation will be constantly reviewed, and communications will be provided regularly, to advise on latest timings on when competitions and further events will recommence.
We are determined to be part of the whole of community response to slow this virus down- and in doing so help the broader community and our health systems to cope.
We are united across our industry in making hard decisions necessary to protect the health and livelihoods of our Queensland Oztag family and their families.
Should you need to contact Queensland Oztag this can be done through the below email as head office will not be staffed during this time.